COMING TO MUMBAI reluctantly

MY first experience of MUMBAI.👀

I work in a PSU bank🏦.I had been to Mumbai way back 10 years before.The then crowd at KURLA STATION and the crowded street images are still afresh.

I have always loved being in Jharkhand.Reasons are many-my childhood buddies,family, known places and a simple lifestyle.We dont need big paychecks to survive and live comfortably there.


I never thought of coming to Mumbai leaving back my family(parents) and friends.

BUT working in Bank and no other means to support my self and family ,I had to move as i was transfered from Jharkhand(Godda) to Mumbai.(Maharashtra).

Below is a youtube link of a video that i made after coming here reluctantly.

https://youtu.be/Q16hua8WivcMy FIRST EXPERIENCE OF MUMBAI

I was feeling so homesick that i even thought of resigning.I went back home many a times.But as i hadn't any other option,i had to settle down in Mumbai reluctantly.So the video may appear a bit critical.

Mumbai serves as livelihood destination for a very big population.Because of this,I respect and have much regard for Mumbai.People here are busy but are helpful.But personally I love being with my family and friends in Jharkhand.

I will keep on posting my Mumbai city experiences .

Hope you all will be in touch with my blogposts.

Regards

Prakash singh



Comments

  1. Your comment &expressions are reflections of your sensitive essence.This is good& will keep you leading forward .At the same time it requires you to be more positive and forward looking. Our past should not act as handicap.It must be a torchbearer to our future.Moreover it is time for you to move further.we all are with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Renting a flat in Mumbai.

When It Rained Heavy In Mumbai